Saturday, December 4, 2010

There is More

Read Galatians 1-3

Galatians 2:20 says, "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."  When things get you down, it’s nice to remember that there is more to life than what’s going on right now.  It’s good to know that there is a reason why disappointments must happen.  It’s comforting to know that God has a purpose even for the worst that we go through.

We keep in mind that God loves us and wants what’s best for us.  When we ask for His will to be done in our lives, He might close the only door we have so we are open to a new direction.

It may feel like punishment at times, but God is in control.  When we crucify ourselves with Christ, we continue to live in this world, but we have an advantage.  Christ lives in us and we live by faith.

Tomorrow’s reading: Galatians 4-6

No comments:

Post a Comment